| 9th | 11/6/2017 | 11/7/2017 | 11/8/2017 | 11/9/2017 | 11/10/2017 | Notes |
| Discipleship | Joy (Creativity) + Matthew 5:1-8 | |||||
| Math | Lesson 50, Lesson 51 | Read Lesson 50, Complete Problem Set 50: 1-6, 7-19 (odd only), 20-24 (even only), 25, 27-30, Read Lesson 51, Complete Problem Set 51: 1-5, 6-22 (even only), 25, 27-30 | Lesson 52, Lesson 53 | Read Lesson 52, Complete Problem Set 52: 1-5, 6-20 (even only), 21-30 (odd only), Read Lesson 53, Complete Problem Set 53: 1-5, 9-25 (odd only), 29, 30 | Test 8 | |
| Classical Composition | Commonplace 1) Check and discss Activity 3 2) Assign Activity 4: Write your own commonplace. Draft due Friday. | Continue writing your own commonplace. Draft due Friday. | Continue writing your own commonplace. Draft due Friday. | Continue writing your own commonplace. Draft due Friday. | 1) Common place draft due today 2) Introduce Encomium | |
| Latin | Ch. 11: Present Passive Infinitives | Read p. 97-101; Complete Exercises 2, 5, 6, & 8 | Ch. 11 Reading | Review Vocabulary | Ch. 11 Vocabulary Quiz; Ch.12: Imperfect Passive Indicative | |
| Omnibus A | 1) Finish discusison on Federalist Paper 47 and Anti-Federalist Paper: Centinel I (see Ses. IV) 2) Begin reading Anti-Federalist Brutus I & Federalist 84 | Finish reading Anti-Federalist Brutus I & Federalist 84 | Federalist and Anti-federalist discusison based on Ses. V | Answer Summa for Ses V in composition books. Base your essay on the Biblical Analysis secion for this session. | Create a pseudonym to write your own Federalist or Anti-Federalist article, arguing for or against ratificaton of the proposed Constitution. Base your ideas on what you have learned about the model and requirements for a biblical government. Draft due next Wednesday. | |
| Omnibus B | 1) Intro Tale of Two Cities 2) Introduce "theme" activity for Tuesday 3) Begin reading Book I, Chapters 1–2 | 1) Complete the activity about "theme" 2) Finish reading Book I, Chapters 1–2 | Tale of Two Cities: Discussion based on Book I, Chapters 1–2 | Tale of Two Cities: Read Book I, Chapters 3-4 | Tale of Two Cities: Begin discusison based on Book I, Chapters 3-4 | This week we will begin Charles Dickens's Tale of Two Cities. This is the longest book so far this year, so we will take a longer period of time to complete it. Also, we won't be folloiwng the outline in the Omnibus book for this unit, so students will not need to bring their Omnibus texts unless othwerwise instructed. Finally, we'll be making greater use of Google Classroom for various writing assignments through Dickens's book, so students should be checking it daily. |
| Geography | Mexico, Central America - Due 11/17 | |||||
| Science | Chapter 4 Test | Read TB Chapter 5: 109-122, Complete Momentum Worksheet | Chapter 5: 5.1-5.2.4 | TB Basic Momentum Computations: 1-10, TB Momentum Study Questions: 1-7 | Mini-Lab Momentum | |